The facts are as follows:
- I fell out of the lottery. This means that I didn’t get any of the four choices that I had submitted to the first lottery.
- I’m frustrated.
- I have been offered around 20 more choices by the program, but they aren’t great. I have been given the option of about 10 winter placement choices (running from January – April) plus approximately 10 summer placements (running from May to August).
- I am to submit my top 14 of those 20 choices for a second lottery by tomorrow.
- I don’t know where any of these twenty-odd places are.
- I’ve moved 10 times in the last two years. Big, cross-country moves = 5.
- Wait, rewind. That’s five cross-Canada moves in two years. Eff.
- I’m so done with moving.
- I’m scared to tell Gemini that we most certainly are moving again in January. She’s going to be maaaaad.
Those are the facts. More next week.