Cross your fingers for me these next few days. The last 8 days have included all of the following (and others):
- Pack my car full of all my belongings.
- Wait, pack my belongings first.
- Clear out my veggie garden & clean my space for the new tenant.
- Arrange (hope to find…) someone to take my cat while I drive across the country and she, instead, flies. Luxury cat.
- Arrange for someone to pick up Gemini from the Toronto airport, because she will also land before I drive in.
- FIND A HOME IN HAMILTON.
- Drive across America or Canada.
- But first, decide whether I am driving across Canada or America and make a route plan.
- Wrap up all work at my two jobs.
- Say goodbye to ALL THE PEOPLE. Try not to cry.
- Drive to Kamloops for 24 hours to see my brother and friends.
- Get a tattoo.
- Get a hair cut.
- Get car serviced.Sign student loan documents.
- Keep fit and have fun.
- Stay classy.
Except for staying classy, I did it. Now to start the epic road trip journey 4.0 …