- After I write 2 flashcards, it becomes essential that I check Facebook. You know, just in case something has changed in the last 5 minutes.
- Usually nothing has changed on Facebook, so I write another two flashcards. The cycle continues. Occasionally, the little red notification of hope on the top right corner brings me joy.
- Eating helps. Because when you’re eating, say, cookies, you won’t have to study because your hands and face are busy. Faces are crucial for studying.
- Things go better when I’ve slept and exercised. If I don’t, all I can think about is sleep (first) and exercise (last but before studying).
- The program is intense. They don’t mess around. If I don’t stay on top of the due dates and content, my intestines are quickly replaced with a gut-wrenching twisting that aches until I write at least 50 flash cards and read three papers.
Definitely welcome any study tips. Wish my luck!