I’ve been able to inventory my belongings finally, now that I’m home. I’ve lost some things, like …
- Underwear. I don’t even know what to tell you about that, but it’s an unsolved mystery.
- Socks. And I don’t even have a dryer to blame.
- A towel (then I climbed through a window to steal it back)
- My iPhone
- My new towel that Kim brought me (luckily I found my old towel through that window …)
- My mind
- Kim (then I found her, in a parade crowd)
- My Lululemon hoodie
- My sense of hygiene
- My fear of vehicles while crossing the road.
Things I did not lose:
– My passport
– My wallet