This week has been pretty challenging. So I’m making myself a list of awesome things that happened.
- It snowed. My aunt was so happy that she thought it was a gift from God. She looked like a little kid; she was beaming.
- We got the Christmas tree up and have had Christmas music playing.
- My aunt, Dad, and brother loved my stir fry and ate every last bit.
- We drank rum and egg nog, my aunt for the first time.
- I learned that I am pretty good in an emergency situation.
- My friends reminded me that I am will get to some positive karma someday, if I focus on the good.
- I got to see my best friend J. and her little man, G. He almost projectile puked on my face, but then, he didn’t. So that’s good.
- I went for a walk in the snowy moonlight.
- Our amazing neighbours in #3 came over to shovel our driveway. The neighbour from #70 did our sidewalk. My Dad and I went out to thank them, and they told us that as long as their driveways are clean, ours will be too. Gosh people can be so kind.
- I found some good new tunes, including this one by Biblio: